My picky eater LOVES these Zucchini Muffins
Updated: Apr 15, 2020
These zucchini muffins are super simple and they are made with vegetable oil, so for the dairy free peeps in your life, it's perfect. These are so moist and every time I make these I am asked for the recipe.
You can make this in the form of bread or muffins. For the muffins I just reduce the cooking time to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 & 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini (2-3 zucchinis)
- Mix first 5 ingredients together. (the dry ingredients)
- In separate bowl mix the eggs, vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients (not the zucchini yet) until well mixed.
- Fold in the zucchini until well mixed. It will be a very thick batter...don't worry :-)
- Add batter to either 2 oiled bread pans,or 18 oiled or cupcake lined muffin tins.
- If making bread bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the center of the bread.
- If making muffins, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Enjoy! Kids won't even know they're eating a veggie!!!!